Scientific Poster Competition
- All graduate students can submit posters – masters, doctoral and post-doc students (up to 4 years after your doctorate)
- All those presenting a poster will receive a display stand. If you need an electrical point, please ask for this when registering
- Each poster will be assigned a stand number by the Faculty administration. These stand numbers will be given to the chugim a few days before the competition
- Those presenting a poster will be responsible for any other equipment necessary to their display: computer, screen, etc.
- Posters can be displayed from 9:00 on the morning of the competition, in order according to the stand numbers provided
- The posters can be attached to the stands with sellotape or thumbtacks
- Dimensions of the stands: height 1.60m x 0.90 m width
- If you want to present a wider poster, this is possible, but this must be arranged ahead of time, when you register
- Poster abstracts will be published together for each chug, and will be distributed to interested parties
- Application must be submitted until the 8th of March 2018
To simplify the judging process, the poster abstracts will be sent to the judges in each research institute during the week prior to Faculty Day. On the day of the competition, all the judges will look at all the posters.
The Event will take place at Edmond J. Safra campus between 09:30 and 13:30
To participate in the poster competition please fill in the following: